The Sec-1 Assessment portfolio has been designed to provide organisations with a complete range of network security testing services.
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures has been developed to provide you with the skills, tools and techniques required to effectively assess the threat to your organisation's network security.
During this engaging one-day course, you will advance your knowledge of network security assessment through a series of instructor-led modules. You will:
• Learn the theory of hacking, including the ways in which malicious intruders gather information on network vulnerabilities
• Be taught to utilise the methodology and tools an unauthorised intruder would use to gain access to a network
• Put your knowledge to the test in a series of hands-on labs, attempting to hack our simulated network
This course provides attendees with the following benefits:
• The skills, tools and techniques required to effectively assess the threat to your organisation's network security
• Free use of the ANSA - Vulnerability Assessment Scanner
• Free Toolkit, a collection of the latest scanning, hacking and cracking tools
• 8 CPE credits
Who Should Attend This Course?
The course is relevant to attendees who are interested in or responsible for network security including:
• IT Professionals
• IT Managers
• IT Security Officers
The following skills are desirable:
• Administrating Windows
• Windows File Sharing
• DNS, WINS and DHCP
• NTFS and File Permissions
For more information please call us on 0113 257 8955 or email email@example.com
Alternatively to add add yourself to our VIP list and receive details of our courses as soon as they are scheduled, click here.
'Following (our) initial meeting Sec-1 was requested to provide a Penetration Test for the Halcrow Group. The standard of report received has resulted in Sec-1 being the provider of choice for Penetration and Application Testing for the Halcrow Group and are retained for the foreseeable future.'